Need to return an item?
No worries! Here’s our hassle-free return process:
- Fill out the Return Form on this page to get the return process started. Make sure to do this within 30 days from the date of delivery to get a full refund. After 30 days, a minimum 15% restocking fee will be required. Items eligible for return include:
- New, unopened items.
- Opened, like new items.
- Once we receive your return request we’ll send you a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number with instructions on what to do next. To make sure the return process goes smoothly, wait until you get the RMA number and return instructions from us before shipping the product back.
- We’ll send you a return label to cover the shipping cost.
- When you receive your return label, pack the item back up, cover the old shipping label with the new one, and hand the package off to the mail carrier for shipment.
What can I return?
We’ll accept returns on anything except
- Any product that has a missing, damaged, altered, or unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label.
- Any product that is returned without all its original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product. Returns received in this condition may incur a restocking fee or be sent back to you.
- Any product that is missing the UPC on its packaging.
- Any product that shows physical damage. If you received your product damaged, head over to our Report a Shipping Problem page and follow the instructions there.
- Any product that appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.
- Any product that you’ve submitted a mail-in rebate for.
- Any product not purchased from Maine Stands Up.
That covers it! If you have a question about returns that wasn’t answered on this page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org